IRILL is now located in the 5th arrondissement (district) of Paris.
The exact address is
Couloir 15-16, 1er étage
4, place Jussieu,75005 Paris, France
After entering the campus look for tower number 16, then take the elevator, or the stairs to reach the first floor. Now look for the door that is identified as 15-16: that's where the Irill offices are located! Contact the person you are visiting to be let in.
Acces by Public Transport
Access from the airports
- From Charles-de-Gaulle Airport: RER line B direction Paris to Saint Michel, then Métro line 10 to Place Jussieu.
- From Orly Airport: Orlyval shuttle train to Antony, then RER line B direction Paris until Saint Michel, then Métro line 10 to Place Jussieu.
Access from the train stations
- From Gare du Nord, Gare de l'Est, take RER line B until Saint Michel, then Métro line 10 to Place Jussieu.
- From Gare d'Austerlitz: Métro line 10 to Place Jussieu.
- From Gare de Lyon take bus 63 to Institut du Monde Arabe.
- From Gare St. Lazare: take line 3 until Opéra, then line 7 to Jussieu.
- From Gare Montparnasse: Métro line 6 direction Nation until Place d'Italie, then métro lines 7 to Place Jussieu.
- From Gare de Bercy: Métro line 6 until Place d'Italie, then métro lines 7 to Place Jussieu.
Access by Vélib
The nearest Vélib stations are
From 2010 to 2015 Irill was located near Place d'Italie.