| IRILL is located in the 13th arrondissement (district) of Paris. The exact address is
23, avenue d'Italie,75013 Paris, France
After entering the building continue down the long corridor on the right side of the hall, and proceed to the escalators on the far side of the building. IRILL's offices are located on the third floor.
Visitors who do not have a badge have to register at the front desk when entering the building.
Acces by Public Transport
The nearest métro (subway) station is Place d'Italie which lies on the métro lines 5, 6 , and 7. Take exit number 2 (Grand Écran) or 3 (Vincent Auriol). Head into Avenue d'Italie which departs south from Place d'Italie; the number 23 lies on the left (east) side of the street after about 200 metres. The entrance is to the left of the post office that occupies the main part of the building front (look out for the sign "INRIA")
In case you are arriving on métro line 7 from the south it may be better to get off at métro station Tolbiac. Take exit number 2 or 3, then walk down Avenue d'Italie in northern direction. The building is on the right side of the street.
Access from the airports
- From Charles-de-Gaulle Airport: RER line B direction Paris to Denfert-Rochereau, then métro line 6 direction Nation until Place d'Italie
- From Orly Airport: Orlyval shuttle train to Antony, then RER line B direction Paris until Denfert-Rochereau, then métro line 6 direction Nation, until Place D'Italie. Alternatively, Roissybus to Denfert-Rochereau, then métro line 6 direction Nation.
Access from the train stations
- From Gare de Lyon and Gare St. Lazare: Métro line 14 direction Olympiades until Bercy, then Métro line 6 direction Étoile until Place d'Italie.
- From Gare Montparnasse: Métro line 6 direction Nation until Place d'Italie
- From Gare de Bercy: Métro line 6 direction Étoile until Place d'Italie