Here are some information for our guests.
During the week end, some badges will be provided. However, you should create groups to get into the building. During week days, just ask at the reception.
There are two networks at IRILL:
- the IRILL wifi network: Network name "Irill" the password is provided on site . The reception might be bad in the Algorithme room.
Good thing about this network is that there is no filtering
- the INRIA wifi network: Network name "INRIA-guest". The login and password are provided by the reception.
This network is filtered
There are many places to get good food around:
- Pho 14 - 13, Avenue de Choisy. Vietnamese food
- Mondol Kiri - 159 Avenue de Choisy. Cambodian food (Better book in advance: 01 5379 7596)
- Via Italia - 21 avenue Italie. Italian food
- Thaï Yim - 14 Rue Caillaux. Thaï food
- Le Sukhotai 12 Rue Père Guérin. Thaï food
- La Taverne des poêtes - 52 avenue des Gobelins. French (britany) food. Crêpe
- A609. 3, place des Alpes. Nice French Food.
Obviously, on the other side of the road, there is the big mall called Italie 2. A lot shops can be found.
The Tang frere asian supermarket can be found on 168 avenue de choisy.
Some hotels close to IRILL:
- Hôtel Manet , 300 m from IRILL, ~70 € per night
- Hôtel Ibis, Porte d'Italie (Gentilly), 2 km from IRILL, ~70 € per night
- Jack's Hotel, 300 m from IRILL, ~80 € per night
- Hôtel Ibis, Italie/Tolbiac, 500 m from IRILL, ~80 € per night
- Hôtel Ibis, avenue d'Italie, next to IRILL, ~100 € per night
- Etap Hotel, Porte d'Italie est (Le Kremlin-Bicètre), ~1.7 km from IRILL, ~45 € per night
- Etap Hotel, Porte d'Italie ouest (Le Kremlin-Bicètre), ~2 km from IRILL, ~45 € per night
- Hôtel Minerve, 2 km from IRILL, ~100 € per night
You may also find interesting deals at the accomodation site of the Paris Visitors and Convention Service. Choose the district Place d'Italie - Tolbias - Bibliothèque to be in the neighhborhood of IRILL.